This just seems to get weirder and weirder.

After installing a PJL printer, Xerox 5135, I used notepad to print a
one line form, and directed that to tray 3. I did a print to file.
Looking at the file, it clearly has this:

1B 26 6C 32 33 48

Seems odd that the tray 3 select code would be 32 33 when document I
have states that 20 is tray 2. It would seem "logical" to assume that
tray 3 would be 21. No matter.

For :DRWSLT, I have:

DRAWER = PAPER
DATA = '1B266C323348'X.

The 5135 I have been testing on has 8.5 x 11 in trays 1, 2, and 4.
Bypass has punched plain paper, as does drawer three. It did not have
an issue with required resoures missing. I took the paper from the
bypass tray. My test pages printed, but on plain paper.

I thought that there might be something in the init string, or
somewhere else, that is influencing this, but have not seen it, as
yet.

If I don't get this done today, it goes on a back burner as I have
another project ready to hit the floor tomorrow. Efforts had been
underway to get code from another client that would have been a
drop-in. But, that seems to have fallen through. Get back to this
and totally forget what I have done. Life goes on, I guess.

John McKee