I had that happen with a vendor. Took a bit to get them on the right path.

John McKee

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Jeff Young <jyoung0950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John,
I have resoved this problem.
After talking with the vendors technical staff, I found that I needed to
set my directory manualy.  They initialy informed me that I would be placed
in the proper working directory at log on.

Thanks,