Be aware that if you use the ENDJOBABN command, it will set the abnormal end flag in the system values. You will need to IPL with a normal restart to clear the flag. That flag may stop you from applying PTFs if you need them. Not a big deal, but be aware of the potential land mine you set for yourself.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects