From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DrFranken
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 6:04 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Cc: rob@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: i Access V7.1 with OS V5R4

SI44594 is the latest SP for IBM i Access 7.1

All that information is here:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/access/windows/casp.html

Updating beyond SI0000 is CRITICAL especially if you're using 64 bit OS.
The most annoying thing fixed is that drag and drop from the i to
windoze did not work at the base level. Being a fair number of folks
like dragging spooled files to their desktop that alone is worth doing
the current SP.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis