From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sjl
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 1:07 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: i Access V7.1 with OS V5R4

Roger -

The emulator version number does not correspond to the OS version number.
I have V5R4 iSeries Access installed and the emulator is version 5.8.

- sjl

Roger wrote:
Has anyone installed this refresh package?

7.1 IBM i Access for Windows maintaining IBM i at 5.4
5722-SS1 6287

I installed it on my Win7 (32 bit) PC and ended up with iNavigator at V7.1
but the emulator ended up at 6.0 (previously was 5.9).

Just curious as I expected everything to come up as 7.1 on the PC. Perhaps
I should have uninstalled the previous version?

I also lost my Ops Console configurations in the process.