Re: Where do I find examples of printing different fonts and sizes

fixed

Ooh, I know this one!

On my system (V6R1), I have a library called 'RDFONT01V5'. Inside that is an app that will print your font samples for you!

The app I ran was PRTFNTC (Print Font Catalog). I believe that it prints *immediately* to your default printer...so...be ready! :)

I know it because Charles Wilt answered this very same question for me back in February (thanks, btw!) . You can still find the thread in the archives, but the link to IBM's reference page is broken now.

One of these days when IBM gets big I suppose they'll learn to stop breaking links all the time! :/