RE: Where do I find examples of printing different fonts and sizes

fixed

Alan,

Thanks for the link. I'll have to download it before it vanishes as well! ;)

On 12/16/2011 12:44 PM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
from: Alan Shore<ashore@xxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Where do I find examples of printing different fonts and
sizes

Hi Luke
I googled PRTFNTC RDFONT01V5 and found the instructions at
ftp://ftp.kcs.net/Common/printing/InstallRDFONT.txt

Alan Shore