Another possibility is not looking for those messages at all, but simply get
a list of the file members afterward.

TAATOOLS has a RTVMBRLST command and I'm sure there's an API for that. This
presumes there were no members beforehand (or you got a list of the
'befores'). If there could have been members beforehand, this is probably
more work.