Do you have pageup/down defined in your DDS?

can you post your dds for subfile and control...

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 11:16 AM
To: 'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Subfile programming 101 problem with load all subfile

Hi everyone
this may be a situation where I cannot see the wood for the trees (at least
- that's what I hope it is)
Whenever I need to create a subfile program, I use a template and create a
page-at a time subfile
This particular case, I can guarantee that the limit of 9,999 records being
displayed will NOT be reached, so I decide to do a load all subfile
My SFLSIZ is larger (13) than my SFLPAG(12) and I have no problems in
displaying the data
EXCEPT when I reach the end of the display
My SFLEND(*MORE) is operating as expected. The only problem is that when I
press the Page Down key, it starts from the beginning
I expected it to NOT move and give me an error
When I start from the beginning, and press Page Up, nothing seems to happen,
but at the same time, I do not receive an error
Anyone have any ideas?

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Direct Response
E:AShore@xxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill