From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:06 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Upgrading memory.

I want to upgrade my memory on my 8203-E4A today. I've received two
packets. Both contain two chips. Label on packet says
Feat 4524
2 x 8192MB

In WRKHDWRSC *PRC I currently show:
Resource Type-model Status Text
MS05 31A6 Operational 4096MB Main Storage Car
MS06 31A6 Operational 4096MB Main Storage Car
MS07 31A6 Operational 4096MB Main Storage Car
MS08 31A6 Operational 4096MB Main Storage Car
MS09 31A8 Operational 8192MB Main Storage Car
MS10 31A8 Operational 8192MB Main Storage Car
MS11 31A8 Operational 8192MB Main Storage Car
MS12 31A8 Operational 8192MB Main Storage Car

Where do I find instructions on doing this?