I found out that they had IPLed off the A side. They are going to do
an IPL from the B side.

Thanks,

Albert

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:21 PM, CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/14/11 1:13 PM, Albert York wrote:
I recently had to reload a system from scratch and now I am getting
the messages below when I try running WRKLICKEY or RMVLICKEY and other
processes that use the query processor. Does anyone have any
suggestions how I can resolve this?

<ed:> msgMCH5003 "Scalar operand contains a value that is not valid."
  Cause . . . . . :   The length of the invalid scalar operand is 1.
 The bit offset to the invalid field is X'0000'. The operand number
 is 3.  The invalid data is X'0A'.

<ed:> msgCPF4204 "Internal failure occurred in query processor."
  Cause . . . . . :   A system failure has occurred in the query
  processor program.  The query definition template number is 1.
  Recovery  . . . :   See the low-level messages.  Correct any
  errors and try your request again.  If the problem continues,
  report the problem (ANZPRB command).

  IIRC that is typically the result of a mismatch in code levels
between the LIC and the OS.  The means\media used to recover may be at
fault.

  For v5r4 there is a PTF for an APAR documenting specifically the
latter generic error [alwas F/QQQQUERY as I recall] on a "disaster
recovery" but appears specific only to restore of the SQL catalog VIEW
objects into QSYS2 and\or SYSIBM, and thus unlikely a match:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas3987a36f75e3bd0f68625730d0057f88b
"SI27680 - OSP-DB-MSGCPF4204 Internal failure during disaster recovery"

  Given the full message details instead of just what was selected for
cut\paste, e.g. the messages from a spooled joblog or F6=Print, a better
search might find a more appropriate PTF.  Which release is also a very
useful detail.  Of course as the message implies, that internal failure
is a defect condition which would best be reported to your service provider.

Regards, Chuck