The initial program is a part of the user profile, so use the CHGUSRPRF
command, or, alternatively, the WRKUSRPRF command.

Here's a prompted CHGUSRPRF:

Change User Profile
(CHGUSRPRF)

Type choices, press
Enter.

User profile . . . . . . . . . . > JOEUSER
Name
User password . . . . . . . . . *SAME Character value, *SAME,
*NONE
Set password to expired . . . . *NO *SAME, *NO,
*YES
Status . . . . . . . . . . . . . *DISABLED *SAME, *ENABLED,
*DISABLED
User class . . . . . . . . . . . *USER *SAME, *USER,
*SYSOPR...
Assistance level . . . . . . . . *SYSVAL *SAME, *SYSVAL,
*BASIC...
Current library . . . . . . . . DILGARD Name, *SAME,
*CRTDFT
Initial program to call . . . . SIGNON Name, *SAME,
*NONE
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL Name, *LIBL,
*CURLIB
Initial menu . . . . . . . . . . MASTER Name, *SAME,
*SIGNOFF
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL Name, *LIBL,
*CURLIB
Limit capabilities . . . . . . . *NO *SAME, *NO, *PARTIAL,
*YES
Text 'description' . . . . . . . 'Test user for
stuff'

See the "Initial program to call"? This is where you would put whatever the
name of your CL program. I creatively called mine SIGNON. :)

Make sure the program exists first, else the user will not be able to sign
on.

Once the program is tested and working, WRKUSRPRF is a much faster way to
change everyone. Look here:

Work with User
Profiles

Type options, press
Enter.
1=Create 2=Change 3=Copy 4=Delete
5=Display
12=Work with objects by
owner

User
Opt Profile
Text

2 JOEUSER Test user for
stuff
2 JSIMPSON Julie
Simpson
2 JSUSER Job Scheduler
User
2 JSWEIKS Jeff
Weiks
2 JUDY Judy
Stout
2 KEN Ken
Lawson
2 KEVIN Kevin
Geesaman
2 KRBECRAFT Kevin R
Becraft
2 MDKLUG Matt
Klug

More...
Parameters for options 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 or
command
===>
INLPGM(SIGNON)
F3=Exit F5=Refresh F12=Cancel F16=Repeat position to F17=Position
F21=Select assistance level F24=More
keys

Put a "2" for change in front of every name and INLPGM(SIGNON) on the
command line. Press ENTER and all are changed.

Please test it on a guinea pig user first.