To be sure I understand correctly the /ERM directory on IBM i shows up as /hei/Remote/forms on Linux.

IF I got that right then /ERM/TDC should appear as /hei/Remote/forms/TDC in Linux. There is no reason to have to re-mount the share to see the new sub-directory.

Reasons why this might not work:

1) Case. Be sure to use the right case.
2) User and Group ownership. I know you SAID you did it right but from my seat I can't see that. :-) The users on the Linux side must match correctly.
3) Permissions. You may have the Owner and PGroup correct but you also need to verify the permissions are correct for the them.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis