FYI

At least in the US, IBM made it possible to get a virtual loaner lpar with the early ship version on it, if you didn't have anything to put it on. There was a special promotional code that gave you a longer period, etc. Very nice - we had all our boxes tied up, so it was a great help.

The Virtual Loaner Program provides one flavor of cloud implementation - very handy but not what everyone wants of needs. And it's only available to partners, methinks.

Vern