7zip working! Password issue.

fixed

Hi all,

First, THANK YOU to Scott, I followed his latest instructions and my 7 zip software is finally working. (Yay!)
A little practice and trial and error in my CL program and I have it doing what I want... Almost.

I have one last issue, an issue password protecting the zip file.
This will probably be my last issue--when I solve this, I should be full-steam ahead on my project!

I saw in the 7zip help that -p was the syntax for password protection.

It IS creating my zip file password protected, however, the password that I specified doesn't seem to work.

Here's my code.

CHGVAR VAR(&CMD) VALUE('export +
PATH=$PATH:/QOpenSys/usr/bin:/usr/local/lib+
/p7zip && 7Z A -p:TESTPASS +
REQBCH100610132300.ZIP +
/HOME/ORBITAL/REQBCH100610132300.XML')
STRQSH CMD(&CMD)

When all is done, the zip file is created, and when I open the zip file it asks for a password.

But when I use TESTPASS to try to open the zip file, it says

The file is encrypted with a different password.
Please provide the original password.

I know I'm not misspelling TESTPASS because I'm copy/pasting it right from my code.

Any ideas what could be happening?

PS. (Obviously, it's creating the Zip successfully so there are no errors in my error log.)

Thanks,
Charlie