John and Chris

good ideas, but you know customers - when they purchase something they
expect it to do all the work for them. Nevertheless that's some stuff
to think about.

The first thing they are going to have to do is have a real good audit
of what profiles are used where.

Regards
Evan Harris

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 2:39 AM, Chris Bipes