Pat,

Is this just one time request or you need to do this more than once? If
needed for more than one file I would check, as several have suggested,
Scott Klement's routines although, of course, that would need some
programming (I don't know your expertise level).

You wrote that you are using Client Access for the transfer. If only an one
time request, you could use the Excel Plugin and specify that the Column
headers are included (unless the file is¨*very* big).

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez