Re: Strange Time on IFS

fixed

Jon S wrote:
I have a customer running V5R2 and when a file is created on the
IFS via cpytoimpf, if you look at the properties through windows
explorer, the time modified is exactly 1 hour ahead of the create
time and it's causing some problems with some scripts. Has anyone
seen this before? I have looked through PTF's to no avail.

Others have mentioned some system values, but often system values are referenced only when a parameter earlier in the resolution hierarchy is established with the special value *SYSVAL requiring resolution to the specific value, as in: PARM(*SYSVAL). Be sure to check the user profile settings for SETJOBATR() and LOCALE(), from which some variations on the runtime environment are effect; I thought there was capability to influence the time zone offset via "tzdiff"or something like that for a local\thread-level variation on QTIMZON, although I see nothing on the help text. Of course either of those parameters [CHGPRF or CHGUSRPRF] may be redirected to its respective system value, to resolve to the specific setting in QSETJOBATR and QLOCALE.

Regards, Chuck