Re: Strange Time on IFS

fixed

Make sure that the timezone system value is set correctly.
WRKSYSVAL *DATTIM

Bryan

On Apr 9, 2010 11:22am, Jon S <rvrratjon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a customer running V5R2 and when a file is created on the IFS via cpytoimpf, if you look at the properties through windows explorer, the time modified is exactly 1 hour ahead of the create time and it's causing some problems with some scripts. Has anyone seen this before? I have looked through PTF's to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
Jon