This weekend I attempted to upgrade our OS

Received error CPA3DE1

Message . . . . : Load a valid volume containing licensed programs in

optical device OPT01 (X G).

Cause . . . . . : The volume currently loaded in the installation device
is not valid for reason 2 when installing licensed programs supported on the

Work with Licensed Programs (LICPGM) menu.

Reason Code 2 is...
2 -- The volume currently loaded does not contain licensed programs that
can be installed using the Work with Licensed Programs (LICPGM) menu.

Recovery . . . : Check the media label to determine if the volume
contains
licensed programs. Software distribution media containing licensed
programs can be labeled in one of the following ways:

-- Volume Identifier of B29xx_yy.
-- Volume Identifier of L29xx_yy.
-- Volume Identifier of F29xx_yy.
-- Licensed Programs shipped on a single set.
The 29xx indicates the primary language of the system and yy can be any
number.
-- If the volume does not contain licensed programs, load a volume that
does.
-- If the volume contains licensed programs, the QDSETMAP file may not be
readable. Clean the media and try again. You can check for the QDSETMAP
file by using the Work with Optical Volumes (WRKOPTVOL) command. The
QDSETMAP file should appear in the root directory "/". If it does not, this
media cannot be used at this time.

Load a volume containing licensed programs and type G to continue the

installation process. Type X if you have no more volumes containing
licensed
programs to load.

Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

X -- No more volumes containing licensed programs.

G -- Continue processing.

So I did WRKOPTVOL on the CD and it shows the file QDSETMAP right where it
is supposed to be in the root directory "/".

I then opened a second set of CD's I just happen to have for the same OS for
the same machine and I get the same error??

Before attempting the actual update I used the prepare for Install > Work
with Licensed programs for target release and it read the CD's fine
I also did the Display licensed programs for target release and it displays
the licensed programs I previously selected.

Our primary language is 2984 (English DBCS)
All of the CD's show 2984
My secondary language is 2924 English

Somewhere in the instructions I was told to remove QSYS2924 from our system
library list before attempting to do the update

I got the error with CD B2984_01

Anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks

John