Hello David,

I haven't followed this thread in its entirety but we have started using
PDE/400 from Applied Logic Corporation (www.alcsoftware.com).

We needed something to tighten our processes whilst we prepare for
conversion to SAP.

The functionality and pricing suited our needs.
We run a development and production iSeries at V5R4 and this product
helps us control development (includes version control) and promotion of
changes to production.

John Stirling
Senior Analyst Applications - Neverfail Springwater
Email: jstirling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +61 3 9928 3285
Mobile: +61 4 01 100 296
Fax: +61 3 9928 3222