Are you saying you still have steam engines in the USA?
We now have a train that does Paris London in 2 hours, and that's going under the sea between the 2 countries.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de rob@xxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : mardi 9 mars 2010 17:33
À : Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Objet : RE: Change management systems

Let's say you have a coal fired train, and you have to have
stokers working it, and replace numerous parts frequently due
to steam and coal dust issues and parts are hard to find, and
the engineer who designed it has long ago joined his
ancestors do you stick with it instead of a diesel because
you 'have a considerable investment' in it? (Lets leave the
steam whistle vs diesel horn debate off.)

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E