Just for the archives...
GO LICPGM
10. Display installed licensed programs
Licensed Installed
Program Status Description
5761SS1 *ERROR Extended Base Directory Support
5761SS1 *ERROR Integrated Server Support

CHKPRDOPT PRDID(*OPSYS)
Required PTF 5761SS1-SI30048 V6R1M0 not in correct status for PTF
5761SS1-SI31014 V6R1M0.
Required PTF 5761SS1-SI34091 V6R1M0 not in correct status for PTF
5761SS1-SI35844 V6R1M0.
Required PTF 5761SS1-SI29267 V6R1M0 not in correct status for PTF
5761SS1-SI35844 V6R1M0.
Required PTF 5761SS1-SI30211 V6R1M0 not in correct status for PTF
5761SS1-SI36092 V6R1M0.
PTF requisite errors found for product 5761SS1.
Perm applied: SI34091,SI29267,SI30211. Missed SI30048
CHKPRDOPT again. Required PTF 5761SS1-SI30048 V6R1M0 not in correct
status for PTF
5761SS1-SI31014 V6R1M0.
PTF requisite errors found for product 5761SS1.
Perm applied: SI30048
CHKPRDOPT again. Clean

GO LICPGM, 10. Display installed licensed programs
Clean

6.1.1
PTF Group Level
SF99616 4