Here I stand.
Cap in hand
Head bowed
After drinking my 9th cup of 24 ounce 7-11 coffee

MUCH appreciated
This gives me EXACTLY what I am looking for
VERY, VERY neat

Thanks

p.s. like I said, me just being my usual dense self

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Direct Response
E:AShore@xxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

mgarrison@werner.
com
Sent by: To
midrange-l-bounce Midrange Systems Technical
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
02/25/2010 09:18
AM Subject
Re: Tabbing to a field defined as
output on a subfile display
Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

Maybe after you have had your second cup of coffee you should give my
program a try. Even though FLD0001, FLD0002, FLD003, FLD004 are defined
as a (B)oth field in column 38 the I in column 35 Inhibits Keyboard entry.
When executing my sample program you will see that you can tab into the
FLDxxx fields but are unable to enter any data. So, to answer your
question if you changed the first field in your subfile to a (B)oth field
in col 38 and I in col 35 and specified the ENTFLDATR keyword it will
provide what I believe you are asking for.