From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 7:20 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: USB Hard Drive

Norm, et al,

I may have misread the previous post that the USB was attached internally on
the chassis...if I did, my error. I don't have that kinduva box to open the
back and look inside in front of me tonite.

But as for saving libraries and objects to a USB drive, you CAN save to a
save file, then FTP the SAVF (bin format) to the USB drive, reverse the
process on the target box and then rstxxx... Done that a lot. And you can
find some REALLY BIG USB drives...even attach a external 2TB drive via
USB...doing that now...works fine...

DR2