I understand, and I know that's the way of the future. The BP set up this
520 as part of the sale. I want it that way on any new i that we get
because, well, why should I try to figure all that stuff out when I'll be
doing it once every 5 years or so? It's just the more complexity, the more
chance for problems.

Our 520 has plenty of horsepower for the next couple of years and it's
supposed to handle the OS release _after_ i6.1. I assume that means i6.2 or
i7.1, not the i6.1.1 that was just released.

Two years from now, I would assume that the blades and SANS and HMC that I
truly am interested in will have many kinks worked out. And if every server
in the place, including the i, can be SANitized (ooh, I made a funny), that
provides more efficiencies in backup and modularity in upgrading components
one at a time instead of the whole enchilada in one fell swoop.