Re: Fully automated PTF installation

fixed

Part of the solution would need to cover that even though I can sndptford for the images to download, and have a big enough internet pipe, and set the parms right, sometimes it comes back with the message (after a while) with the ptfs have been ordered on media msg...
btw-I've worked in a shop with hundreds of boxes, and we did as Rob suggested, to load the ptfs and set the apply parm for the next ipl. Then we could schedule the ipl (each site could have it's own maintenance period).
I would hesitate to apply fresh hipers every week, thinking it's protection when it could be a big "oops!".
Jim