Re: Fully automated PTF installation

fixed

And like I said, forget the GO PTF, 8. Use INSPTF instead. When I run
that command I use
INSPTF LICPGM((*ALL)) DEV(*SERVICE) INSTYP(*DLYALL)
then after I have them all loaded and set to apply at the next IPL a
different job schedule entry runs the
PWRDWNSYS OPTION(*CNTRLD) DELAY(120) RESTART(*YES)

something like that anyway.