RE: Occasional .Net InvalidCastExceptionfromw/inMapSQLTypeToiDB2DbType

fixed

Ah, that "situation"... We're not saving the connection in session, so
it's a non-issue here. Each request starts its own connection. Now, .net
connection pooling kicks in here, so it's not truly a new connection,
but you treat it as one. And I still stand by the statement that a
connection won't survive a trip into session-state, if that state
requires serialization.

-Walden