Re: Bob Cancilla's blog taken down?

fixed

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Bob Cancilla <bob.cancilla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some of you quoted some major companies that are using iSeries.  Many of
those are leaving the platform under mandate from their corporate IT
organizations. Again I will not name names as I got that information while
at IBM so that would be inappropriate, but some of the largest and best
known iSeries shops are leaving the platform.

Interesting how a system that is best suited for small shops has its
future threatened by the decisions of large shops. I know people
reject the open source approach as unfeasible and/or unwanted, but at
least that would allow us to survive. The hardware that IBM i runs on
is arguably the best on the market.