Pete Helgren wrote:
You won't find a bigger proponent of the i on this list, Lukas, but using it to compose and send email is a little extreme. Plus, I can't fit under the seat in front of me when I travel :-)

What? You haven't heard of the new IBM AS/Book? All the processing power of a small 170, crammed into a notebook case, with a built-in screen that combines 4 InfoWindow II sessions and an Ops Console. Comes with your choice of 102- or 122-key keyboard. Available in 2-tone beige, or black with red trim.