Re: Who is telling stories out of turn?

fixed

Marchini, Richard wrote:
I once worked in a S/3 shop that did the exact thing.

At one point, we seriously considered using the leftover panels from when our "slim" 200 was expanded to a "fat" 200 to construct a mock-up for a photo shoot. As I recall, it was to involve some sort of psychadelic or otherwise nonregulation color scheme.

--
JHHL