RE: fix package download locks up my browser

fixed

Instead of the download now, try using the other option where you provide
your email address and then about 30 minutes later it sends you an email
with a list of DVD images to download. You won't have to deal with the
Java.

By the way, if your i is on the Internet, I would use SNDPTFORD SF99601
rather than this, and specify *IMAGE and then it will send you down an image
of just the PTFs you need to get you to the latest Hiper from what PTFs you
currently have loaded on your machine. Then just put that image in an Image
Catalogue, assign a virtual optical device to it, and GO PTF option 8.

JMHO,

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions