I would like to download PTF package SF99601 from this site:

When I click the "download now" link, a smaller window pops up, but it
remains blank and causes the browser to be unresponsive. I have to
reboot the PC. I am running Vista and the latest IE. This IBM download
site did tell me I had to install Java, which I did, from the Sun web

The IBM support web site says it has prepared the download package for
me. Is there an IBM FTP site I can go to that I can download from