Re: Views vs. Direct SQL - Overhead Savings?

fixed

It depends.

If you're running static statements, then I wouldn't expect a view to
make much difference.

For dynamic statements, a view may help, as you've effectively made
part of the statement static. How much help the view is depends on
the view and the statements being run against it.

-Charles

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Brian