Re: HMC and ASM

fixed

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 18:58, Dave Snyder<DSnyder@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have a ethernet cable connected from a laptop into the HMC #2 port and
can ping the HMC IP address, but can not connect to ASM using the https
web address of the HMC. What else should I check to try and figure out why
we can not get to ASM

ASMI runs on the FSP, not on the HMC. The default IP of ASMI on the
second HMC port is 192.168.3.147.

Be aware that there's a proxy on the HMC, which you can use to access
the ASMI through the HMC (by selecting the appropriate menu point in
the HMC webinterface).