Rob,

That's a pretty broad statement to "just delete it off your system".
Your assumption that it is in a "user" library, when he hasn't told us where
could get someone less experienced in trouble.

I think you need to investigate the object first. Try running a
RCLSTG first and foremost. Then if it's one of your objects, you might be
able to restore from a previous save, or if it was a like a logical file or
a program, you could simply delete and rebuild the object when it wasn't in
use. If it's an IBM created object, I would contact IBM. Because if it was
part of i5/OS (program) you would need to reinstall the operating system, or
if was part of an LPP you would have to reinstall that LPP, or maybe it was
something from IBM, and was recently replaced in a PTF. The best thing to
do would be to delete and reinstall the PTF and then you would get a new
copy of the object.

Your issue is that you have *MGTCOL objects, which are objects in IBM
libraries, but for all practical purposes you have created them when you
collect Performance data.

Remember, someone less i5/OS knowledgeable than you will read that post and
could just go out and delete the damaged object when they have no idea if
its importance.

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions