From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Crump, Mike
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 11:14 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: LPAR - HMC/FSP vs. R/LPAR vs. APRM vs. ?

Pete,

That is the path I've been leaning towards. Does that require V5r4? I
still have partitions of V5R3 (ducking). But they should be on V5R4
soon.

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Motivation
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you,
you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.