Just a shot in the dark, NOT tested, since I get this out of the top of my head:
- PDM uses (IIRC) printer record length 80, so the printer can print it with NO problem
- Compiler (and other programs...) migh be using printer record length of 132, or even larger
If you configured you printer NOT TO ROTATE automatically, then its only alternative would be to change to a Font that will fit the available sheet with, thus shrinking it to don't know what limits...
Just a thought,
TIA

sjl escribió:
James wrote:
One thing I have noticed.
If I print a program listing using option 6 from
PDM the font size is okay. If I print a compiled listing it's too small.

Anyway,
if someone could tell me how to change the font size
before I go blind I would be obliged.

James -
You can experiment by changing the font/cpi/lpi and other parameters on the printer file that is printing too small. As a start, look at the attributes of the spooled file produced by PDM option 6 and then compare that to those same attributes of other printer file.
- sjl