I found this hit
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1fcc69da6bd7ff10186257236006882b5

Since you're talking about a switch test (we're in the middle of a live
switch test as I type) this old V4 situation might still apply:
Problem Summary:
DDM fails from V4R3 AS/400 System to V4R4 AS/400 system with messages:
CPF4734 return code x'080F6051', CPF9162, CPF4207, and CPF4064 return code
x'080F6051'.
Resolution:
Use the WRKCFGL command, and look for QAPPNRMT on the target system. Find
the entry for the source system. If it is configured for Secure Location
(SEC LOC) *YES, change this to *NO. The DDM application will complete
successfully.