Rob,

I checked the security validation on the remote appn configuration and
it is set to *NO.
And I did get a CPF1269 on the local system with a Reason Code 1. But
I could not find what Reason Code 1 stands for.
I don't think this a common problem. We had all sorts of problems with
this remote system.
We even recreated the controlers and APPC devices.

The only thing that got it back to work is restarting SNADS on both
sides.

Le 21 Novembre, 2008 à 09:32, "Pascal Bellerose"