MS support was on with our Windows admin for hours yesterday (making use of
procom for part of the session), they weren't able to determine a
cause/fix. We got IE7 working again on that server today by a reinstall of
IE7. Still working with the other vendor to try and get their product
working again.

I got familiar enough with procmon today to see that it will be a very
valuable tool in many cases... nice filtering capability and the built in
'jump to' and search features are very handy.

"Lukas Beeler"
<lukas.beeler@pro
jectdream.org> To
Sent by: "Midrange Systems Technical