This morning I was greeted by my regular Midrange News spam. Normally, the
anti-i and anti-IBM rhetoric is high, but this one is the best so far...

The title is: ³IBM Push to V6R1 Difficult and Expensive²

While there is a lot of mistated marketing babble in the ?article¹, these
words are particularly interesting...
³IBM would say that the changes in the OS are designed to "clean things up a
bit". Many ISV's will view this as a coercive enforcement of adoption to
IBM's standards. As more and more ISV's and end-users migrate AS/400
applications to Linux, Windows and Unix, fewer will have to be concerned
about IBM's coercive tactics.³

Doesn¹t IBM have lawyers for this stuff?