Re: 3488 - B Terminal Box

fixed

It will not go high enough for most modern monitors.

I have gotten low end Acer lcd's to work with a 3488.
The resolution is not that great.

A good CRT is your best bet.(21" Sony is impressive)

Cyndi Bradberry wrote:
Help ! Our senior programmer loves her termie. So much that we even silver plated (painted) a keyboard for her 25th anniversary.
Her monitor is dying, so boss orders a new lcd monitor to replace it. However, the box only outputs in 640X480 mode. Does anyone know how to change the output resolution on this thing ?

I tried researching in IBM, but all I get are references to setting up a printer.

Thanks,

Cyndi B.
Boise ID