3488 - B Terminal Box

fixed

Help ! Our senior programmer loves her termie. So much that we even silver plated (painted) a keyboard for her 25th anniversary.

Her monitor is dying, so boss orders a new lcd monitor to replace it. However, the box only outputs in 640X480 mode. Does anyone know how to change the output resolution on this thing ?

I tried researching in IBM, but all I get are references to setting up a printer.

Thanks,

Cyndi B.
Boise ID