RE: Session specific SQL

fixed

I'm still in my 'vacation' mode and trying to catch up on stuff, but can't
ignore being called out :)

Check out "STRSQL conundrum" article on page 5 of this newsletter:

http://www.centerfieldtechnology.com/publications/archive/February%2006.pdf

to glean more details on the design for saving interactive SQL sessions.

Conclusion of the article is to use iNav's 'Run SQL Scripts' instead of
STRSQL if you really need to save the SQL history, as that offers you a much
more controllable and cleaner way to save/recover/rerun your SQL sessions
(besides offering other benefits like running CL commands inline or seeing
the result set of stored procedures that return them).

HTH, Elvis

Celebrating 11-Years of SQL Performance Excellence on IBM i, i5/OS and
OS/400
www.centerfieldtechnology.com