RE: Case insensitive searching with SQL

fixed

But the tradeoff in performance should be considerable.

When comparing a search that can use an index to one that can't... I'd
say the tradeoff is well worth it. :-) Plus, I've never run into a user
that said, "No, I'd actually like to have to remember the case we used
when entering the customer's name, please don't make it case
insensitive."

--
Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software