Yesterday, I opened a fifth session of the 5250 emulator on my PC to run
some interactive SQL. We have two System i machines in house,
production and development. As I monitor and perform data analysis on
both system, I generally keep two sessions of each open (A & B -
Development, C&D - Production). For the fifth session (E), I randomly
open one or the other depending upon my need of the moment.

To make a long story short, looking through the history of SQL
statements in the fifth session, I noted that there was an interesting
mix of SQL statements from the two different systems. There are
libraries on production that do not exist on development and vice-versa
and there were clear examples of SQL statements accessing these
different libraries in the history.

Where is this information stored? Is it on the PC? How do I get data
from two separate systems in the same session? Inquiring minds want to

John Arnold
(301) 354-2939