Ancillary costs in a new non Iseries software solution

fixed

HI I know this cannot be done exactly, but in general, if a company, has currently the 'i' and is considering a new software package, on a Windows platform what are the added costs that they will have? Leaving aside the cost of the software which is higher to begin with. I am looking for the hardware, communications, training, personel, etc. that if you have done this or considered this option you can speak of.