Re: Produce set of sets using SQL

fixed

Loyd Goodbar wrote:
What you want looks like something similar to pp. 407-410 in Graeme
Birchall's DB2 SQL Cookbook. I checked in the latest version, for DB2
9.5. That example should work in V5R4 SQL.

You can get Graeme's e-book (free) from his website:
http://mysite.verizon.net/Graeme_Birchall/id1.html

> Also, take a look at pp. 405-407, Denormalize Normalized Data may be more
> straightforward.

Thanks Loyd, those were both very interesting to look at, and I think this e-book will be a valuable resource for future reference. Combining some of the techniques of those two examples should give me what I'm after.

Thanks again,
Adam